Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wealthy People Dont Use Banks | Cash Equivalents June Collier June Collier

https://youtu.be/Oz13rhZ4BB4 Start at: 4:22 Published on Jul 17, 2015 http://ojc.myecon.net/opportunity-video/ Call/Text: 678-837-5863 Email: june@junecollier.com Why wealthy people do not use banks to create their wealth. There are several investment options in the financial industry with varying degrees of risk versus reward. Many people believe the bank is the first place to go should you want to save your money and start investing and create wealth. I am going to explain to you why the bank is the last place the wealthy go to invest their money. Banks are in abundance all over the country and chances are great that you have an account their. Banks offer one form of investments which are known as cash equivalents. Cash equivalents come in the form of checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposits also known as CD’s, money market funds, savings bonds and treasury bills. A cash equivalent offers a low risk, low return profile. They are the most liquid assets that you can invest in and are convertible into cash. Savings accounts, money market holdings, certificates of deposits, short-term government bonds or Treasury bills are all considered cash equivalents. Join/Learn More: http://otiscollier.myecon.net/opportu... June Collier Corporate Network Marketer 678-837-JUNE (5863) Call me... I answer! http://ojc.myecon.net/join-now Category Howto & Style License Standard YouTube License SHOW LESS COMMENTS • 798 Oscar del Rosario Add a public comment... Top comments Indrid Cold Indrid Cold2 months ago I am not wealthy, but I will never see the inside of a bank again. If I steal money from a bank, it is a federal crime. If the bank steals my money, it is a bank error. However, when they do not want to rectify the, "error," and fight me for years, I will never use a bank again. After two and a half years of fighting to get my money back, the bank manager said, "For every attorney you can afford to hire, we can hire ten. Who do you think will win?" That was my prompt to close all bank accounts and credit accounts. Only the mortgage remains. There is only 11 years left on that payment. I keep my saved money in a remote, hidden safe. As for ridiculous credit cards and debit cards, they only make stealing your money easier. If I am robbed on the road, the thief gets my money on me. They will probably get $20 or $30. If a criminal steals one of your cards, they can get your bank account, credit accounts, and much more. Now I pay everything cash. I may not have a 70 inch television or a sound system for the 70 inch television, but I do have a small 42 inch. Since a have no credit to pay anybody to fix my roof, furnace, central air conditioning, cracked foundation, automotive repairs, and the such, I learned to do it all myself. I have no use for, "professional," mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, flooring experts, heating and air technicians, electricians or anything else. I also save 90% on the repairs I do. I am constantly studying so I can always continue to learn to do things myself. Credit is just a financial crutch with lots of risks. My grandfather was right. Make no debt, except your house mortgage. Do everything yourself. Read more Reply 165 View all 25 replies IAMCorung IAMCorung1 day ago You learned this falsehood where? Banks are supposed to be run by governments. That's the whole problem, because they are not. Reply carmichael moritz carmichael moritz1 day ago iamcorung ,, certain bank managers slipped it out with loose lips ,, Reply BritBit BritBit2 months ago (edited) Best way to earn money - start up your own bank! Reply 63 View all 17 replies Jeff Horberg Jeff Horberg1 week ago hahaha all I can do is laugh because sooo many fools would open an account at your "Federal bank" without thinking twice :) the name even sounds more professional than "Bank of America" Reply jason b jason b1 month ago meanwhile drug dealers see their money triple in 1 week Reply 40 View all 10 replies Kimmbly Crumley Kimmbly Crumley3 days ago jason b wow maybe I am in the wrong business lol Reply J Young J Young15 hours ago no abt every 2 weeks I think Reply billion8 billion82 months ago 55 banksters don't like this vid😂 Reply 33 Charles Lewis Charles Lewis5 months ago most of the time. videos like this is bs but, this is a great video Reply 26 View all 3 replies saul890 saul8905 months ago GREAT VIDEO JUNE Reply 3 June Collier June Collier4 months ago +saul890 - Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate your comment. Reply 6 D.R. Littlejohn D.R. Littlejohn2 months ago So banks funding both sides of the wars for the last. 500 years, no that dont make them crooks it makes them evil!!! Reply 22 mizzmolly mizzmolly4 months ago I don't know of anyone who uses a bank to create wealth. Having a bank account is a way to pay bills and a place to keep easily accessible emergency money. That's all. You need at least a 6% return to earn wealth. Reply 17 View all 6 replies j kd'n j kd'n2 months ago (edited) Back in the eighties in New Orleans they opened a mall called Jax Brewery, different shops, gifts, clothes, boutiques etc. A black lady and her teenage son opened a small shop selling pralines, a delicious sugary confection of brown sugar and pecans usually. She and her son cooked the candy and packaged it by hand every day. Years later the lady said in an interview that they made a profit from day one. Finding a niche or small business to start is often an excellent choice. Often from a product that no one would have normally considered. Thanks for a great video. Read more Reply 16 View all 5 replies June Collier June Collier1 week ago I appreciate your comment Frank Lowe. However, if you think saving money in a bank savings account that pays .01% while inflation is 1.6% then you don't understand how money works. I am only suggesting that money you INVEST not be invested in banks. I did say in the video that banks were good for holding your every day spending money... but not for investing. Read more Reply 1 Alan Freeman Alan Freeman2 months ago But even if your emergency fund is parked under some other account wouldnt it still be in a bank? Reply 15 View all 15 replies cesar torres cesar torres2 weeks ago No Reply 1 Bling SugarBaby Bling SugarBaby2 months ago I quit my bank in 2013, after it was sold three times, and was ripping me off. I've never looked back. Reply 13 View all 4 replies Nicky creary-mullings Nicky creary-mullings1 week ago +Joe Hampton how do we invest in precious metals? Reply Joe Hampton Joe Hampton6 days ago Nicky creary-mullings, I took a job in Saudi Arabia and instantly noticed the price of gold was drastically cheaper here vs. stateside prices. Simply because of the competitive open market and price haggling. My first 10k USD "37.5k Saudi Arabian Riyal" earned in Saudi Arabia went towards purchasing top shelf gold. Combine gold at a fraction of the cost and selling it for premium prices, and your profit margin skyrockets in a matter of no time. You'll immediately bypass the middle man and deal directly with the business owner; after you've spent a certain dollar amount. The business owner asked if I was willing to invest "x dollar amount" into his company, with x amount of goods and stocks in return. Read more Reply 1 Chris Barreira Chris Barreira2 months ago thank you for sharing. rule of 72 ! Reply 13 June Collier June Collier1 month ago Hey Chris, thank you for your comment. Reply Don Lipscomb Don Lipscomb1 month ago I imagine the 167 dislikes for this video have to be from the banks themselves, great information Reply 11 June Collier June Collier1 month ago Don Lipscomb there will always be haters. LOL. But the truth is the truth. Reply 4 TheSistaWarrior TheSistaWarrior1 month ago I shared your video with my uncle. Reply 10 View all 3 replies Sam LSD Sam LSD1 month ago I love your name too! :) Reply 2 Peter Griffin Peter Griffin2 weeks ago Pick me! Pick me! Reply Mr pxoto Mr pxoto2 months ago Great detail, I knew banks were doing this, but not at this detail. One thing is not clear though, where do we keep our money, if not in bank accounts ? Reply 10 View all 13 replies Vana Phill Vana Phill1 week ago +kingvz 13 things the rich know that the poor do not. or words like that. Reply 1 Ziollywood Crypto-Jew Ziollywood Crypto-Jew1 week ago Oy Vey!! The goyim cattle are finding out how we make them slaves! Shut it down! Shoah!! Reply 9 View all 12 replies carmichael moritz carmichael moritz1 day ago ziollywood c ,, i just liked it now ,, i was on a roll and forgot to like it at the moment ,, thank you slick for reminding me to like it ,, and like it i do ,, lmao ,, Reply carmichael moritz carmichael moritz1 day ago ziollywood c ,, i am disappointed ,, not even an lol from you ,, come on ,, my comment was somewhat funny eh ,, Reply Jazmine Herrera Jazmine Herrera1 month ago Bank of America blows. I got rid of them after a month Reply 8 View all 3 replies Jazmine Herrera Jazmine Herrera1 month ago Read "I will teach you to be rich" by Ramit Sethi. He will actually lists which banks to use in the book and the reasons why they're good banks. Reply 3 James Earnest James Earnest2 months ago knowledge is power. this video has so much info about money and investment. I had being conducting a series of research where to invest etc. Reply 8 View all 3 replies June Collier June Collier1 month ago Thank you James. Reply Sicily Sicily1 month ago My dad knew about all this stuff he made a million back in the 90s but he died when I was 1 and my mom got all the money and blew it now I gotta learn it all on my own. where should I start? Reply 8 View all 6 replies deon brantley deon brantley2 weeks ago Jet Blvck Reply LEUKICK Music LEUKICK Music2 weeks ago I'm sorry to hear this bro. All the best for sure; now you're much wiser and more likely to build your own wealth Reply 1 mshomefire mshomefire2 months ago hidden in plan sight. turn of TV first so you can deprogramme your mind. Then you can really open your ears to the true news contained in this video. Reply 7 June Collier June Collier1 month ago Hidden in plain sight! Exactly. Reply 2 THEDUDE! THEDUDE!2 months ago Banks are unsecured creditors. Fiscal assets are my strategy "only"! Passive income.... Reply 8 Eternal Dao Lord Cabral Eternal Dao Lord Cabral1 month ago THEDUDE! Enlighten me bro! How can i follow in your footsteps Reply 1 Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment